Mental & Emotional Health
4 Steps to Blow Away Blocks to Abundance
Why do some people struggle financially, as well as in their health and relationships? It comes down to how you think about abundance. Your beliefs about money and wealth can sabotage your efforts to get ahead, causing you to:
- Work hard but not achieve the rewards you deserve.
- Feel stuck in your life, career, and relationships, afraid to make changes because of fear of failure.
- Constantly worry about making ends meet, sapping your creative energy.
Subconscious blocks, trapped emotions, and limiting patterns can keep you locked out of financial success, no matter how hard you work and no matter how many opportunities you pursue.
Whether we view our lives as scarce or abundant has a profound effect on the results we achieve. Here are four steps to blow away those blocks:
- Recognize that if you have been blocked from success, it has never been because you are incapable or undeserving of it. Rather, it is due to underlying imbalances that can sabotage your efforts.
- Acknowledge the role of the subconscious mind in achieving the results you want. Neuroscience studies show that 95 percent of brain activity is beyond conscious awareness, while only 5 percent of our cognitive activities (decisions, emotions, actions, behavior) is conscious. Conscious focus can only get us so far. What you hold in your subconscious is far more powerful than your conscious will ever be.
- Discover how your internal programming is causing you to view your life through the lens of scarcity vs. abundance, including identifying imbalances that distort your view and sabotage your results. When your conscious desires and subconscious thoughts are not aligned, it causes confusion – a “tug of war” dynamic. Internal conflict stops all progress and blocks clarity and passion. Using The Body Code system he developed, I explain and demonstrate how to tap into the subconscious mind with simple yes and no questions.
- “Edit” your vibration (emotional energy) to make the Law of Attraction work for you. Start by staying conscious of old or inherited thought patterns that are getting in your way. For instance, take five minutes to write down everything you think about money in general and how it applies to you. Keep track of how much time you spend in “abundance mode” vs. “scarcity mode” and “stagnant mode.” Recognize that you have the power to change by taking responsibility for:
- The time you spend.
- The words you say.
- The thoughts you experience.
- The risks you take.
If you feel something stopping you from creating more, achieving more, and earning more, there’s a way to break through those blockages – for good.
A holistic Chiropractic Physician and Medical Intuitive, Dr. Bradley Nelson is one of the world’s foremost experts in the emerging fields of Bioenergetic Medicine and Energy Psychology. His bestselling book, “The Emotion Code,” provides step-by-step instructions for working with the body’s healing power. Download a free copy of the ebook and the audiobook by visiting www.EmotionCodeGift.com.