Mental & Emotional Health
5 Top Tips on Regrouping Your Psyche
Let’s be sure to give time to our mental health this fall!
There are times in all our lives that we all need a little mental
rejuvenation. I myself am constantly searching for different ways to stay
focused and centered in this ever-fast paced crazy world.
Here are 5 of my top tips on how to re-group your psyche and stay
1) GET SLEEP: The ultimate step in becoming rejuvenated is to get more sleep. Having enough sleep can help your search for emotional well-being, weight loss, as well as revving your immune system and even keeping your heart in check!
2) TIME OUT: Just take off. It’s as simple as that! Take the day off anddo what you want. Have that mental health day. Stay home, take yoga, geta facial or whatever you can to help “clear your head “and rejuvenate yourself. If you are able, go on vacation. Whatever you do, try to keep the situation that you are in as stress -free as possible. In other words, don’t allow drama to creep in.
3) TUNE OUT: Literally shut off your phone and computer! Getting rid of any distractions is a great way to rejuvenate yourself.
You will be able to have some quality time without any disturbances from
anyone around you. You can check your messages during this turn-off
period, but ONLY call those back that are true emergencies!
4) STEP AWAY: If you aren’t lucky enough to take a day or two off, justtake a break. When you find yourself in a stressful situation or you justcan’t concentrate, take a walk around the block to clear your thoughts.
By removing yourself from the situation or just being out and /or alone, you will be able to easily refocus and rework your situation from a new prospective.
5) BREATHE: Breathing is what we do to live and it’s the easiest way tocalm us down in any situation. Just stay still and slowly breathe in thepositive and breathe out the negative thoughts. Visualize the actual
process of breathing in good and breathing out bad while thinking about a
situation that you love, such as being on a beach or walking through a
beautiful garden, etc. This simple breathing exercise will clear your mind and help you to
become calmer and/or refocused within minutes.
New York City’s celebrity Life&Style coach and anti-aging expert Andrea Warshaw-Wernick comes to your rescue when your life needs a redesign inside and out. Andrea, who is in her 60s but looks like she could be in her 40s, is an expert in the stage of a woman’s life she calls “Chapter Two”. Andrea is the founder of the boomer website fabatanyage.com and she launched the Fabulous Forever Program Fabulous Forever Program to help women 45 years and over achieve their life and style goals. Want Andrea to help you refresh your life? Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org